How to Apply for the Short-Term Program
The 2017 Fulbright Short-Term Program application is now closed. Please click here to sign up to be notified when the 2018 application becomes available.
Please review the resources below thoroughly before starting an application.
- 2017 Sample Application (PDF)
- 2017 Application FAQs (PDF)
Required Items for the 2017 Application:
- Online Application
- 3 References (submitted through online system)*: One reference from your immediate supervisor and two other professional references.
- Transcripts for Degrees Earned (uploaded to File Upload section of online application): These can be an unofficial transcripts but the school seal must be visible and must include your name, all grades, the degree you received as well as the date the degree was awarded. Note: Protected or security enabled PDFs cannot be uploaded to the online system. Please remove the security settings from the PDF or print the PDF and re-scan it in order to upload it to the online system.
- Resume/CV (uploaded to File Upload section of online application)